- Volunteers work a three hour shift at least twice a month.
- Duties include sorting and pricing donated books, shelving books, and selling books.
- If interested, please use the form below and select Bookstore Volunteer.
- Volunteers help with the monthly First Sunday Music concerts, October’s Signature Event, April’s Storyteller’s Festival and August’s Japan Festival. Duties include staffing check-in tables, setting-up/taking down chairs, “green room” concierge for authors/speakers, reception assistance and other tasks as needed.
- If interested, please use the form below and select Event Volunteer.
Volunteering in the Library
- The many opportunities include shelving materials, helping with story hours and teaching computer skills.
- Contact a librarian at the library's help desk.